This call is only for Turkish people (people who have a residence permit in Turkey can also apply).
“WaterWorld” is a youth exchange aiming to develop social competence among young people with fewer opportunities, to enable them to take on a more active role in the European – and local society. The project will take place in Grenaa, Denmark between 12 – 25 June 2019. There are going to be 13 participants and 3 group leaders sent on behalf of Worldest Organization. Click here for more info.
- 17-21 years old,
- B1 level of English – at least,
- Not any Erasmus+ or abroad experience before.
Group leader profile:
- Over 25 years old,
- B2 level of English – at least,
- Experienced in Erasmus + and youth projects.
Accomodation & Warning:
- Participants will sleep in tents for two people,
- Grenaa will have short nights. Therefore, it will not be dark until it is 11 PM.
- Travel expenses up to 360 Euro will be reimbursed (If it costs more than that, it will be covered by the participants),
- Meals will be prepared by hosting organization,
- Visa expenses up to 66 Euro will be reimbursed (With VFS Global agency, the visa takes 80 Euros in total)
How to apply
1. Fill the application form to become a participant: Apply
Fill the application form to become a group leader: Apply
2. Follow our each social media account: