CYCOLOGY is an Erasmus+ Youth Exchange project to submit to European Union Education and Youth Programs Center Presidency (Turkish National Agency) by the 01 October 2020 deadline under Erasmus+ Programme. It is planned to held on at Çerkezköy, Tekirdağ, TURKEY.
This project will be submitted by Fit Group We support this informal youth group that tries to develop solidarity.
The project aims to teach young people how to use bicycles and also to promote the use of bicycles to support transport compatible with health and nature.
We are looking for partners (from Erasmus+ Programme Countries) that satisfy the followings:
- A bicycle association/a bicycle sports club/a bicycle student society or an organization that works in a bicycle field actively
- Able to send 5 participants (17-30 years old), 2 out of them do not know how to ride a bicycle
- Able to send a group leader with experience of bicycle
- Agree with “No money from participant”
- Interested to develop a project together and shares tasks
How to apply?
Fill the application form: Apply
We will evaluate all candidate partners and contact with the organizations that satisfy the project needs. If you think, you have more things to say or show, you may contact us directly.
How to contact us?
Write us by email: email@example.com