Careerland is an Erasmus+ Youth Exchange project to submit to Center for European Union Education and Youth Programmes (Turkish National Agency) by 01 October 2020 deadline under Erasmus+ Programme. It is planned to held on at Edirne, TURKEY.
Careerland aims to inform, guide, and educate the professional dimension of young people through activities of career guidance and entrepreneurship.
- To develope the capacity of participants to know themselves as a starting point for a good career orientation;
- Development of key competences among participants to increase their employability;
- Development of the initiative, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and skills among participants;
- To promote positive models among participants;
- Development of intercultural and the European dimension of the participants;
- Development of a visual tool to promote entrepreneurship among young people.
We are looking for partners (from Erasmus+ Programme Countries) who can provide followings:
- 4 organizations (NGOs, career centers, universities) that works in a career guidance field actively
- 1 organization that able to create a website etc.
- Able to send 5 young participants + 1 group leader
- Interested to develop a project together and shares tasks
How to apply?
Fill the application form: Apply
We will evaluate all candidate partners and contact with the organizations that satisfy the project needs. If you think, you have more things to say or show, you may contact with us directly.
How to contact us?
Write us by email: email@example.com