Obesity out Activity in Ref: 2018-1-TR01-KA105-057349, prepared within the context of Erasmus+ youth exchange and by our youth group known as Fit group, is funded by Center for European Union Education and Youth Programmes (Turkish National Agency). The project will be carried out in Çerkezköy, Tekirdağ, Turkey between the dates of 05/10/2019 and 12/10/2019.
“Funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union. However, European Commission and Turkish National Agency cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein”
The overall objective of our project is to contribute to the reduction of health and psychological problems of young people due to obesity and to the integration of them into society.
Projemizin özel amacı, 8 gün Tekirdağ ilinde, Türkiye, Romanya, İtalya, Yunanistan, Birleşik Krallık ve Portekiz’den katılan 37 gencin obezite bilgisi, sağlıklı beslenme bilgisi, yeterli fiziksel aktivitede bulunma ve mental sorunlarını yemek yerine fiziksel aktivite ile çözmeye çalışma konusunda farkındalıklarını artırarak obezite prevalansını azaltmaktır.
The special purpose of the project is to decrease the prevalence of obesity of 37 young people coming from Turkey, Romania, United Kingdom, Portugal, Italy and Greece, by increasing the awareness of young people about obesity knowledge, healthy nutrition knowledge, having sufficient physical activity and trying to solve mental problems with physical activity instead of eating.
- To ensure that participants are aware of healthy eating, what obesity is, and the causes and consequences of obesity.
- To increase the awareness of the participants by improving their knowledge and skills on the number of qualified meals, nutrient-calorie balance, calculating portion amount, healthy and unhealthy foods, glycemic index.
- To develoe participants’ knowledge and skills in physical activity and health, daily physical activity, hiking, yoga and breathing exercises.
- To share physical activity and obesity reports with a total of 150 young people in a seminar to be given by 6 participating organizations.
- To rise awareness of 37 young people about changing their diet and physical activity habits, yoga sessions and awareness of breathing exercises.
- To create an environment of tolerance against differences by providing interaction between different languages and cultures.
- To provide equality and inclusion of 15 fewer opportunities.
- To develop leadership skills through team building games.
In order to reach these aims and objectives, 4 core activity are specified. They are;
- A1 – Obesity
- A2 – Balanced Nutrition Workshop
- A3 – Physical Activity and Exercise Academy
- A4 – Stress Reduction Workshop
- A0 – Other Activities
ASSOCIAZIONE ARANGE (İtalya)